It’s the season of ‘work hard, play hard’, especially if you’re an event planner! So don’t overlook the #1 overseen element to your event, portable restrooms! Even if your event is indoors, you may need to hire in some extra restrooms to accommodate your guests.
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Check out this scenario faced by one of our customers: Last year a Chicago-based events company threw an elaborate Holiday works party at a suburban hotel. To accommodate the large numbers they moved the party to a heated-outdoor tent with a live band and 4-course meal. Followed by a DJ and dancing. Everything from the table center-pieces to the stage lighting was perfection. But one huge error took place – the lines for the restrooms were out of control. *Cue hundreds of miserable, cold and desperate guests!*
THIS year, Pro Waste Inc. are taking care of business – and their client’s party restrooms! Here at Pro Waste Inc. we offer a variety of porta potty options for rental to the Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Our porta potty rentals are some of the most competitive prices in the Chicago-land area and we offer many porta potty options.Whether you are looking for a single basic unit or a luxury restroom trailer for your big holiday event, we have you covered.
The Personal Touch
As a family owned and operated business, we know how important it is to exceed the expectations of our clients and to consistently provide fast, dependable service to keep their events moving forward. We believe in taking care of our customers and their needs and are always happy to answer any questions you may need. One of the most frequently asked questions we get is…
How Many Porta Potties Do I need?
From our years of experience and knowledge of industry guidelines, reference the chart below to determine the approximate number of portable restrooms you may need for your event.
- Determine how many hours your event will last. If multiple days, use the longest day.
- Determine your guest count. If multiple days, use the day with the largest attendance.
- Use the chart to determine the number of restrooms needed for your upcoming event.
- If alcohol is being served, add 15-20% more restrooms.
- Add one Handicap Accessible Restroom per 20 portable restrooms, or a minimum of one for events open to the public.
- Adequate hand washing should also be provided with restrooms in all food service areas.
- A minimum of (1) handwash station should be added per (4) restrooms
Chicago’s Trusted Porta Potty Rental Company
Did you know we have same day delivery and removal available in most areas? So not matter the length and location of your event, from luxury restroom trailers to an ADA Handicap restroom – there’s a portable restroom option for you.
Check out more on our porta potty options and request a quote here today. We look forward to helping you achieve a smooth and successful event this December.